Temple Sinai is a Reform Jewish congregation in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, affiliated with the Union for Reform Judaism. Our mission is to provide a welcoming and caring spiritual community where we gather, study and worship as Reform Jews. We welcome interfaith families and those with diverse lifestyles.
Temple Sinai’s Core Values:
- We welcome the community of people, including interfaith families and those with diverse lifestyles, who support the principles of Reform Judaism.
- We live as a family that exemplifies God and Torah, and is committed to the representation of Reform Judaism.
- We live Tikkun Olam: Repairing the World.
- We support the ongoing vitality of Israel as a Jewish State.
- We provide a warm and supportive community for our members.